Wednesday 12 May 2010

Not quite WOYWW

more of a WOYFW!  I have just unpacked my wonderful parcel of goodies from Kate at Pickleberry - all over the floor!  This was my UKS cybercrop prize - a voucher from Kate's shop and I had so much fun choosing lots of lovely goodies that I have not really been able to justify before.


Mmm, punches (inc that Martha Stewart loopy punch I've been eyeing up for ages!), TH dies and masks, stamps, a new cutting mat as mine is shot to pieces, butterflies - and black, white and kraft cardstock as I am a sensible girl and can never have too much of those! Thanks, Kate - I now need to find somewhere to store it all!

And what are you supposed to do with a poodle that just won't move out of the sunshine to let you take a photo!  Bless her.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment