Saturday 8 May 2010

A little bit of cyber-cropping ...



There was a Monopoly-themed cybercrop over on UK Scrappers a couple of weeks back. Some great classes and challenges and lots of fun to be had, as usual! I was even on the winning team - the Ships! Just thought I'd share a few of the things I made.

This was the layout I made with the Mystery Kit, from Sarah's Cards. It was a gorgeous kit and the colours just lent themselves perfectly to the photos of Nigel and I dressed as Mr and Mrs Potato Head at a Murder Mystery Weekend.


This was the pre-crop challenge - to scrap someone who had been a big influence in your life.



These are a couple of the challenges - Vine Street (to use vines) and Water Works (water-based photos) - gave me a chance to get some of my Disney photos scrapped.



This was Angie's class - to create a layered frame. Love this photo of Stephen and his baby cousin, Ethan.



This was Sarah's class, with hand stitching. Great to get these photos of egg rolling scrapped and I had only got the Girl Paperie papers the day before, so was quite impressed I used it, rather than just stroking it!


This was Bexter's class - the frame is huge, but I love how the layout fills it. This is going in our kitchen. I really enjoyed playing with shimmer mists for this one.


Finally, we learned how to make flowers with anythingbutordinary - and I used lots more of our Disney photos!

It was a really great weekend and I was lucky enough to win a fantastic prize voucher from Pickleberry Papercrafts for my pre-crop challenge, so thanks to Fi and all over at UKS for all your hard work!

No comments:

Post a Comment