Sunday 9 May 2010

Sunny yellow and leafy green

mixed with a little white and pink.  A colour combo suggested by Tara Anderson over at the Copy and Paste Project.  It sounded so clean and fresh, I had to do something with it - especially as I was looking out of the window at grey clouds and drizzle.  Just a really simple little hanging - I wanted to do a rectangular one but it just wouldn't come together - I'm much more of a square kind of a girl!

Tara's blog had so much lovely fabric on, I decided to go with that theme and used fabric, felt, ribbons, ric-rac and stitching.  I like all the raggedy edges! 

1 comment:

  1. You're quick off the mark! It's such a wonderful colour combination isn't it. I just love green .. and yellow .. and pink .. and

    Glad you've been copying and pasting!
    Julie :)

    ReplyDelete